- Mounts GoPro HERO4/3+/3 or Session to Bonehead AERO helmet.
- Adjustable camera angle (30 degrees up / 30 degrees down). Adjustable angle makes perfect for all round skydiving. Use it for belly, freefly, tracking, VFS, wingsuit etc.
- Works as a back door for Standard Housing. Housing not included.
- No drilling, modification of helmet or glue required.
- Fixed installation using one screw only.
Note: The mount has no cutaway function. The AERO makes flying with cameras safe due to its ingeniously simple quick release cutaway.
- To use this mount with GoPro HERO4 or HERO5 Session you will need the Low Profile Frame.
Get the Low Profile Frame here!
- Installation video
|Dimensions||19 × 13 × 8 cm|
HERO7/6/5 on KISS
SESSION on Cookie G3
HERO7/6/5 on PhantomXV
HERO4/3+/3 on KISS
HERO7/6/5 on AERO
HERO7/6/5 on Cookie G3
HERO7/6/5 Housing on Cookie G3
All GoPro Top mount